Search RSS Feeds
- Graceland brings Elvis back to his Las Vegas home
- AP source: K-Rod, Brewers agree to $13M, 2-year deal
- Panel: Use new meningitis vaccines only for outbreaks
- Obama steps up pitch for trade, exports, targets Democrats
- WASHINGTON (AP) — Relying on Republicans and going against the grain of his own party for his legislative successes has not been much of a go-to play in President Barack Obama's game plan.
- 2 loose llamas lassoed after running amok near Phoenix
- SUN CITY, Ariz. (AP) — Two quick-footed llamas that dashed in and out of traffic in a Phoenix-area retirement community were captured by authorities Thursday, causing a stir in the streets and on social media.
- Nevada gambling regulators sign off on Olympic betting
- LAS VEGAS (AP) — Come summer 2016, when the best of the best athletes climb podiums wearing gold, silver and bronze medals, Las Vegas gamblers could very well be counting their green.
- Prosecutor: No immediate charges in California train crash
OXNARD, Calif. (AP) — A decision on whether charges should be brought against a truck driver involved in a crash that derailed a California commuter train will not be made until the investigation is complete, Ventura County's top prosecutor said Thursday.
- Black Madam: Client's buttocks injection death haunts me
- PHILADELPHIA (AP) — A transgender hip-hop performer who called herself "the Michelangelo of buttocks injections" testified at her murder trial Thursday she has been haunted since the 2011 death of a client she injected with low-grade silicone.
- Lauren Hill makes it through full season despite tumor
- CINCINNATI (AP) — The Mount St. Joseph's women's basketball team held its postseason banquet in a hospital room warmed by Lauren Hill's smile.
- Johansson: Nothing 'creepy or inappropriate' about Travolta
NEW YORK (AP) — Scarlett Johansson is defending John Travolta and calls the image of him kissing her on the Academy Awards red carpet "an unfortunate still-frame from a live-action encounter that was totally sweet and totally welcome."
From Yahoo News